Pages

22 January 2010

Adversity or Not Adversity?

Ok, first and foremost, trying to organise a replacement fone and trying to emotionally and physically handle the fact that i had my phone stolen (lost) yesterday has left me a little spinny this Friday afternoon.
but here goes...


Today on the phone, in between appointments etc, was another ire-raising thus causing me indignant comments to insurance brokers and asking them to clarify exactly why they had to have a "proof of purchase" and why on earth would they be declining my claim when i have been paying insurance every month?

And when i asked when i could get my replacement 16GB iphone, they replied that they would be snail mailing me within two, three working days or sending a decline letter within that time.  A what sorry?  Why would you be declining me a replacement fone and um dont you think its risky sending a fone like that through the mail when i have said that i will pick it up? ...

"its all in your policy documents maaam".  Um, policy documents I got when i got my phone which is a business fone by the way....

"This is your claim number Maaaam ...."

Adversity or Not Adversity?  Who cares!  at all times be nice be nice... come on come on i tell myself

"ok then" i sing - chirrrrp even :)

and so i am textless / phoneless for some time -

and i better ring vodafone again - i was busy with face to face today and am just realising the ramifications of not having a cell fone so close to Waitangi days on the way and everything that we planning and doing... and now i have to RENT a phone! and there's not answer - it must be Friday 5.50! 

CATCHING UP...
Its been a fantastic year thus far on the homefronts and purposefull, positive, relationship building times within the work fronts

and so much more to come.

i'm back, and it took losing my phone to return to email.- its scary how adversity and a sort of 'dysfunction' underpinned by obvious lack of trust and /or integrity gets me motivated to question as well as challenge unfair process and wanna write!!! bummer... i

anyways, i now definitely into photography
:) and hoping i

can anyone lend us a generator?

and i looking forward to creating and moving synergetically 2010,
its a positive ode for the future
of that i am sure of

No comments: